If your Facebook account has been hacked, here are the steps you can take to recover it:
- Try to log in: If you’re still able to access your account, change your password immediately to a strong and unique one that you haven’t used before. Also, enable two-factor authentication for added security.
- Report the hack to Facebook: If you’re unable to access your account, go to the Facebook Help Center and click on “Report a login issue” and follow the steps to report the hack to Facebook. You may need to provide some information to verify your identity.
- Secure your account: Review your account for any suspicious activity, such as unauthorized posts, changes to your account information, or new friends. If you find any, report them to Facebook and take the necessary steps to secure your account.
- Contact Facebook support: You can also contact Facebook support through their Help Center or via email to report the hack and request assistance in recovering your account.
- Be patient: It may take some time for Facebook to investigate and recover your account, so be patient and continue to follow up with them regularly.
Remember to use a strong, unique password for your Facebook account and enable two-factor authentication for added security. Also, avoid clicking on suspicious links or providing your login information to untrusted sources to prevent future hacks.